terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2008

Totally obsessed with him...




Ryan: So what do you see yourself in ten years?

Seth: What do I see myself in ten years? That's a good question. Okay. Well I guess more than anything you know what I would like? I want the happiness that I have right now, although I guess what are the chances of that. I mean, you go through your life and you probably gonna be able to look back and pin point like two or three times when you were genuinely happy and then of course that was the moment you wouldn't have appreciated it anyways because who does right? So, where do I see myself in ten years? Umm.. I guess what I would like is I'd like to be right here. You know what I mean? Right now at this moment. And not because that I'm afraid of uncertainty because I'm not. It's just that you know I was always taught that when you have something good, what you're supposed to do is you hang on to it, you know? And you hang on to it with both hands. And if somebody tries to take that from you, what you should do is you should make sure that they pry it from your cold dead fingers.

De longe, o melhor discurso do Seth na série.

That's why Summer loves him and that's why i can't move on...

As semelhanças são impressionantes!

0 comentários: